The County Operations Center Parking Structure will open for County use on Monday, Dec. 20.
Parking and Traffic Changes:
- Parking structure entries:
- Via the Hazard Way Gate through the parking lot
- Directly from Farnham Street
- Visitors will be directed to enter the parking structure via the Farnham Street entrance
- The Hazard Way Gate is now open
- Visitor and Carpool Parking is available on the Level 1
- Open/unassigned staff parking will be available on Levels 2, 3, and 4
- There is no charge for parking. Parking is available only for County visitors and staff; parking for off-site users is not allowed.
Valet and Parking Shuttle services will end on Friday December 17, 2010. The existing Farnham Gate campus entry will be closed starting Monday, December 20, 2010. Access to the Medical Examiner & Forensic Center and campus support buildings remains via Overland Avenue.
For immediate questions or concerns please contact me or Ted Giesing, Project Management Advisors, Inc. at (858) 704 -1980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.